We are looking for an experienced PPC campaign manager to manage our Adwords accounts. This would include Search and Paid Display Campaigns across the Google network. This role will be responsible for devising and implement PPC strategies across a number of assigned client accounts and managing the campaigns in accordance with these strategies.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day running and management of these accounts, carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data, implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance. Reporting with insights and recommendations will also fall part of the weekly and monthly scope of work.
Specifically responsible for assisting in significant results and delivering best practice management techniques across each assigned client campaign. The position requires a hard-working, numbers-driven person who adapts well to change and is great at multitasking and getting things done. This person will report into the Operations Director.
Key areas of responsibility
- Oversee all search marketing/PPC campaigns across Google platforms
- Search and Paid Display Campaigns across the Google network
- Develop and implement strategies for all PPC campaigns
- Campaign monitoring, data analysis, optimisation and insights reporting
- Acquire deep knowledge of client business needs and proactively maximise the value clients receive from their campaigns
- Be educated to degree level
- At least two years’ experience running large complex PPC campaigns
- Knowledgeable on best practices and up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Have a thorough knowledge of web analytics and conversion optimisation
- Dart technologies experience – DFA, DFP, dart search
- Google qualified
- Technically minded
- SEO knowledge and experience
- Understanding of and aptitude for learning and development
- Excellent project management and execution skills, strong detail orientation, strong analytical skills and excellent follow-through
- Problem solver with ability to transform abstract ideas into tangible products and actions
- Results-oriented – ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer-term, strategic focus
- High levels of personal accountability
- Deadline driven
- Proactive and a team player
To apply please send a two-page CV and motivation to email@example.com
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.